Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HOLY MEDICATIONS BATMAN!!

GOOD GRIEF!! I just got this HUGE box of my medications for this IVF cycle. The good news: Insurance covered all of it and I just had to pay a $110 copay. The bad news: Starting tomorrow morning, I need to start injecting myself in the belly and will become moody (even more so) and bloated with many many eggs. So this box arrives to my house at around 10am this morning and I had to immediatly refridgerate some things. Then I took out my "sharps" container and all of my needles and felt like a very sick person. Then as I was reading my instructions I couldn't remember when I was supposed to take my 1st medication (meaning once a day or twice a day)! Oy Vey!! So I called Chris and he said with NO hesitation: Its twice a day...being that I KNOW Chris, I called my doctor and its only once a day! Good thing I asked, right! So starting tomorrow, I am officially on IVF drugs...wish us luck!

No comments: