Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Slight Bit Obesessed...


With all things 'Twilight'! I have read all 4 books in 5 days and am going to see the movie on Saturday with Chris. I have also read her official draft for midnight Sun and all of our "outtakes" from the website. I highly recommend these books if you like fantasy or any kind of love story. Here is the traile for the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvOhfL4mYw

As most of you know I am a Harry Potter nut, so this is just a new saga of books I could really sink my teeth into. I am already going to re-read them! Good times! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the movie last week. I didn't it was based on a series of books. I'm hoping I can find English versions of the books here in Taipei. It would be nice to be able to actually 'read' something. Illiteracy sucks!