Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FINALLY...We Are PREGNANT!!!!

As I am sure all of you know: WE ARE PREGNANT!!! We are currently about to start our 2nd trimester and I am feeling really good. I have lost 10lbs since getting pregnant, primarily due to eating better and eating less in general. I only had one real bought of morning sickness and almost feel like this pregnancy is too good to be true. We are obviously over the moon and cannot wait to see if we are having a little boy Powers or a little girl Powers. Chris is on Team Pink and I am on Team Blue. We will know in 4 weeks or so. Telling Chris was great and so was telling our parents...I have video and will be sure to post them in another post! Just FYI Chris curses alot, he was quite shocked as was I. Anyway, see a picture of baby Powers to the left and a video with the baby's heartbeat. Love to everyone and thank you to all of your support! Love, Alana, Chris and Baby Powers

No comments: