Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Madame Zaritska predicts my birth experience!

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. While I would love to visit with you more, I have other clients waiting. Why don't you visit the message boards and talk to other expectant mothers? I'm sure you will find you have much to share, and, too, to learn.

I guess we'll see if she is right about the girl part next week!!

No comments: