Thursday, March 13, 2008

OH MY GOD! IT'S A GIRL!!!

So here I am thinking that we are having a boy. NO DOUBT, having a boy. Well that is not the case! Chris and I went to our scheduled ultrasound at 8am this morning and we told the tech right away that we wanted to know the gender. She then told us that it was still "early" and she may not be able to see it. Well after a few minutes of looking at our MIRACLE, I just know it’s a girl, plus I saw her parts and trust me it was missing the ding-a-ling. So I just shouted out "I think it’s a girl!" To which the tech said "I think you’re right!" Chris didnt see anything but was PSYCHED because he was right the whole time, making me totally wrong. After watching our little one for a few minutes longer, it hit me like a ton of bricks...HOLY CRAP WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!! Do you even know what that means??? A freakin’ girl! They are SO cute, so sweet and wonderful, up until about 13 years of age..then BAM..they become something else...I should know, I was one! God help me now! When I told my sister it was a girl she said "thats great, you know girls are payback for what you did to your mom!" DANG IT! Well I might as well enjoy it until my little girl turns on me...hahaha...but I know it will get better after a few years, or at least when she goes to college, but GOD HELP ME! Oh and lets not even talk about boys and sex...okay, I am about to have a heart attack...all I know is birth control and the sex talk are coming early and often. To those of you with boys, be mindful, we have a shotgun and shovel, STAY AWAY!! Hahaha! With that..I sign off and take many MANY deep breaths!

No comments: