Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lookin' Good and Feeling' Fine


Well we are officially 23 weeks pregnant and I am feeling GREAT! I have been working and travelling ALOT which leads to foot pain and total EXHAUSTION! Other than that I am doing well. Chris is doing well too (at least I hope so) and is dealing with my MINOR (read Medium to Major) mood swings and rudeness (my new nickname is Little Miss Know It All). We went to Home Depot today and got some materials for the baby's closet. So now we just need a few more items, paint a few things and organize her closet, hang some items and the nursery will be done!!!

Good times and I must say I am having a blast watching it all come together!! The next few weekends are going to be busy with homeowners meetings, kickball, our annual Cinco De Mayo party and of course a doctor's appointment here and there.

Oh and her name is officially: Leilani Elizabeth (it's promounced LAY-LA-NEE). Hope to see everyone soon!!

No comments: