Friday, June 6, 2008

WHOA!

So my life has officially become consumed with work and baby. The nursery is almost completely done (after a quick change of bedding and adding pictures, still need more). My company has some seriously awesome things happening which means more work, yet more money for me if everything happens that way I am envisioning it. Leilani is more active than ever and make sure I know if she is not happy with that way I am sleeping. She is due in about 10 weeks, although I think she'll be here in the next 8-9 weeks! Chris looked at me last and just said "WHOA" like he just realized I was pregnant! Needless to say this did not make me feel thin and beautiful! But it was still funny. Anyway, I better start working so I dont start rambling as Pregnancy Brain is in FULL EFFECT!

No comments: