Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Growing Like a...

weed...well, more like a flower. I took her to her 1 month doctor's appointment and she is 9 pounds on the dot and is now 21.5 inches. As a reminder, she was born at 7lbs 4oz and left the hopsital at 6 lbs 14 oz and 19.5 inches long, so she has basically gained 2 pounds and grown 2 inches.

I was thinking about the fact that we never call Leilani by her name. We call her "little beans" "beanie butts" "little butts", and a few other things, but never Leilani...hmmm...I guess we'll see.

Anyway, life here is fantastic...

2 comments:

Devon said...

wow that's great news about her growth! but don't you want her to stay a little girl forever?! i am going to feel that way.

Mogilvy said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about never calling her by her name. I call Hayden "poops"... or "poopers". I know, awful. haha. But, she pooped on every nurse she had in the NICU, pooped on ME, and her daddy... so... she pretty much earned the name. :) I'll have to stop calling her this, once she knows what I'm saying. hahaha.