Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things I Couldn't Live Without

I really dont even know who reads this, but if any of you are expecting, or have had a baby, here a few things that I think deserve great amounts of praise:
1. The MIRACLE BLANKET - Leilani loves to be swaddled and the miracle blanket makes it so she doesnt get her little hands out (she used to have seriously long finger nails and would scratch her little face), plus her hands wakes her up, so the miracle blanket helps out with that

2. Pampers Swaddlers - I love love love these diapers. During our hospital stay they used these diapers that had a line in the middle that showed whether or not the diaper was wet, I got very used to them, but the pampers we have been buying (regular swaddlers), dont have the line, I just recently found that Pampers Swaddles SENSITIVE have the line. So I will now be buying those!!

3. Boppy Newborn Lounger - This is a new find for me. Leilani HATES being on her back for any reason, especially to sleep. Anyway, when we swaddle her and put her in the lounger, she is out for hours! So now, these is where and how she sleeps at night and it is heaven to have 5-6 hours of straight sleep!!

4. Canon SD750 - I love taking pictures of our sweet bean and this camera is small, light and easy to use!

5. Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump - very easy to use and effective. I get 5 ounces in no time!!

6. Boppy Pillow - makes breast feeding a breeze...enough said!

7. Night Lights - its nice to not have to stumble around in the dark to feed, change, or re-dress Leilani, so we keep 2 night lights plugged in at all time.

Thats about it...hugs and kisses from our house to yours!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Thanks for a great post! We are taking a night light to the hospital too!