Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Best Birthday Ever

Soooo....after a crushing blow with the negative pregnancy result, I wiped my tears away with Chris' help and prepared for a wonderful birthday held at SUTRA Lounge in downtown Atlanta. The day started with getting my hair done with a new style and color...whooo...then got changed and off to Sutra Lounge.

When we got to SUTRA the place was virtually empty, but who cares, right? A few of my friends were there and we started the drinking! By the time I looked up from my drink the place was starting to get crowded. Lucky for us, Neera had gotten us the VIP booth and we were officially part of the elite crowd! Anyway, after a few shots and more drinks and tons of dancing, I was TRASHED (it didnt help that I hadnt drank in about 3 months, so my tolerance was terrible). Anyhoo...we stayed until 2am and Chris drove my drunk ass home.

We were literally 2 MINUTES from our house, when some MORON girl rear-ended our BRAND NEW CAR and EVEN WORSE...SHE WOKE ME UP!!! Anyway, insurance information was exchanged and it'll be taken care of this week. We got home, and I made it upstairs somehow and passed out...only to wake up the next morning to a million Birthday calls (so sweet...and yes, I am that popular!)...By the time I actually rolled out of bed and Chris nursed me back to health, it was dinner time!!!

Chris brought me to a wonderful place called NAN Fine Thai Dining. It was awesome and the service was wonderful. All and all it was a Perfect birthday. Not to mention, Chris got me a brand new KICK ASS Canon Elph camera! Is he the best or what?? Jealous...yes...I know, I would be too!

Plus I got to see my mom and she got me a kitchen gadget called The Magic Bullet...which is really more for Chris than for me, because he does the cooking...but at least I will be eating it...

YEA...I am 27th and feeling awesome!!!

No comments: