Friday, October 12, 2007

No Babies for us...

So I got a call at 11:55am and thought for sure it was good news because she was calling so early...well it was bad news...so no babies for Chris and I this cycle. The good news is, we are strong and so in love and will move forward with our next cycle. I am not sure when that will all start, but it looks like as soon as Aunt Flow arrives I will start Birth Control pills again for 2-3 weeks, then the injections around day 21, soooo if I do my math correctly, we will be doing another egg retrieval around the end of November...so now we may not be able to go to NYC for Thanksgiving, which means I cant attend my fathers funeral...all for a good reason though, right??

Anyway, obviously we are crushed, but we have to look on the bright-side and move forward and hope for the best! Thank you for all of your prayer and well wishes!

No comments: