Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Almost 28, but really 14...

So, my husband, my wonderful husband, bought a CUSTOM long board and was sitting on pins and needles until it finally arrived. I must admit, the thing looks pretty cool, but as soon as he took it out, he was threatening to ride the damn thing in my house...and ALL OF A SUDDEN, I sounded like a stereotypical mother: "NOT IN THE HOUSE" was yelled a few times!

So he boards outside for all of 10 minutes and comes back looking winded and tired...must be some good exercise. I told him NOT to ride on it until we get him a helmet (he does not listen). So finally, we go to Ambush Wake Skate and Snow, where I get 2 new pairs of wicked awesome sunglasses and Chris gets a nice helmet and skateboard shoes! Now he is good to go.

Yes, I have made sure his life insurance policy is up to date...God help us!

No comments: