Friday, November 16, 2007

OMG! Chris is the BEST!!

So I called Chris yesterday afternoon, just to say Hello, and he tells me that he is buying my Christmas gift right then. He goes on to ask me if I want it right away, and I say no, and he says YES, so I agree. He gets home at around 5pm and hands me this oblong package, which I thought: JEWELRY!! Nope, even better, a BRAND NEW PAIR OF CHANEL Sunglasses, which I KNOW cost more than any pair of sunglasses should! But I love love love them!!
There is one issue, they dont seem to fit my face properly, so we will be going back to the store in a week or so and see if there is something else I like, which will be hard because I LOVE these soooo much (good job Chris). Anyhoo...Just wanted to give a shout out to a man who KNOWS how to please his woman, in more ways than one!!!

No comments: