Monday, November 17, 2008

3 months old!

Dear Leilani,

You are now officially 3 months old and have been since yesterday. You are growing so well and eating 5-7 ounces per feeding. I have gone back to work and miss you terribly during the day, but daddy took off a whole week to spend with you and now your Grammy Audrey is here until Thanksgiving!

We have you on a 3 hour schedule which is nice because its very predictable and we can tell almost exactly what you need and when. If you get off of schedule it tends to set us all back and you take forever to fall asleep, so obviously, like most babies, you like routine. What are the new things that you can do? You smile a lot more, laugh here and there, are becoming more and more attentive to things for longer stretches of time and LOVE your Baby Einstein DVD (I need to get more). You are total joy in our lives and we are blessed to have you. More and more people are saying you look like me, even with your bright blue eyes, but I think you are a wonderful mix of both your daddy and I.

You like having conversations with people and have a very pleasant demeanor when around people. You love social situations and seeing, hearing, and doing new things! This is a plus, as daddy and I like to go out. The weather is getting colder, but that just means cuter sweaters and pants for you! I think I am going to try your new Ugg boots from Lindsay soon! We love you and are so proud of you!

Love,

Mommy (and Daddy and of course the kitties, Nittany and Fat Baby Kitty)

No comments: