Saturday, November 1, 2008

IN LOVE...


With the bouncy seat!! So, I thought I had a bouncy seat and Leilani hated it, therefore it doesnt get used. I must say it's a cool seat that has a plug for your iPod so you can play more than just those annoying songs that come on the chair and let your child listen to real music! Anyway, our friend Jenny came over with her son Nicholas Mateo (he is SO cute, 5.5 months old), and I told her my issues with Leilani not really napping anywhere other than on me and she suggested a bouncy seat. I told her I had one, and showed it to her and she said "no you need to try a really bouncy seat." Hmmmm...okay, so I put it on my list of erands to run on Saturday. Anyway, we go for the Fisher-Price Hoppy Days Bouncer: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3160407&clickid=body_rv_txt

and she LOVES it, well at least today she does. So she is napping in it and I am typing! YAY! Of course as soon as I wrote that she woke up...however with a little bouncing action, she is back to sleep!! Anyway, just wanted to say that!

1 comment:

becoming-mom said...

OK, I'm conviced we have the same bouncer (the one your DD hates) because Jasper HATES his too, its the chicco wasabi bouncer right?

He screams the second I put him in it but he loved the one at daycare.. so I'm guessing its something about the fact that it a) is really boring for babies and b) the angle is too deep and puts them into too much of a sitting position.

Am I right? ;)

PS: our little ones are so close in age I'm going to add you to my blogroll so we can compare notes!