Tuesday, September 25, 2007

EGG RETRIEVAL SCHEDULED

Soooo....the next phase is FINALLY in sight. I trigger tonight (and then NO more needles in my belly...well not given by me anyway), go in for a physical and history exam with my doctor in the morning, then bright and early on Thursday morning we get these babies (or potential babies rather) removed and fertilized!! From there, for each mature egg, one sperm will be injected into it. Then they call on Friday and tell me how many are maturing, and again on Saturday. If we do a 3 day transfer then it'll be scheduled for Sunday morning, if a 5-day transfer, then Tuesday Morning (our 3 year dating anniversary) they will be transfered. Anyway, I am just so damn excited and hopeful that we will be pregnant by my birthday (October 14th). So keep your fingers crossed and we, of course, will keep you posted!!!

No comments: