Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What a Woman

So Alana has been poking her self with needles every day. I know I couldn't do that and even if it was for life and death purposes I would probably ask the Dr. how long would I live if I didn't. A man can never understand a women's want, need, or drive to have children. I know a lot of women haven't gotten to that point but whether your 25 or 45 the urge will come. It will swallow up your life and you will make it your priority. I have seen people go over board with this problem. The biggest effect on the women's life is usually the relationship. The guys wants and needs are thrown to the side in the quest for motherhood. We basically become sperm dispensers in most cases. I would like to thank Alana for not being one of those typical girls. I will say it is a hard especially as a man who will never get a maturnal drive but she has made this process awesome. Trust me I want a child and it is not a one way street but if not for her patience and dealing with my normal crap through these hard times we would have never made it.

Chris

No comments: