Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Poor Poor Xterra

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13522962@N08/?saved=1

I just wanted to let you know that I should have died this afternoon. The state trooper said it was a miracle that the tracker trailer next to me was able to stop before rolling right over me. I literally hydroplaned into the guard rail on the driver’s side which put me into a spin right across 2 lanes and into the divider between east-bound and west-bound traffic. My wheels where so high on the divider that everyone was surprised I didn’t go right over (which would have meant death due to a bevy of semi’s on the road going 80mph), then I spun around again hit the same divider head on about 20 feet down the road and broke it and then flipped onto my passenger side which left me dangling. Thank goodness for some friendly people who pulled my windshield out so I could get out! And honestly, I am very shaken up but almost fine.

Anyway, life is short...live it to the fullest!!

1 comment:

Joslyn Fagan said...

Glad that you are okay. Jon called me and freaked me out. That must have been scary. Maybe my next car will be an Xterra - car looks bad, but you are still here and that is what counts!